**Please note: June 1st thru June 20th you will be experiencing longer wait times for print jobs as we will be focused on printing the districts high school graduation programs. Graduation programs will take priority overall.** We appreciate your understanding during this time.
We are implementing a "No Rush" window June 1st thru August 20th. All print jobs will be printed in the order received to be fair to all. All teacher planners should be entered by June 10th to guarantee receiving by the start of school. Any planners entered after June 10th will be printed in the order received and are not guaranteed to arrive before the start of school.
Please email email@example.com with any questions and/or changes regarding print orders.
FBISD employees must register as a
Community Customer Taxable to place orders.
Please do not choose your campus as your site.
Three types of registration:
- FBISD Campus/Department – School business (budget codes only) – This account is for campus' departments, and administration using budget codes.
- Community Customer – Taxable (credit card only) – This is for FBISD employees and community members' personal use.
- Community Customer – Tax Exempt (credit card only) – This is for PTO/PTA's, Booster Clubs, etc., who are tax exempt and can provide a tax exempt form.
- The Print Shop will send a confirmation email once your registration has been approved.
- FBISD P-Cards cannot be used for Print Shop items.
- Delivery is not available for community orders. Please plan to pickup your orders at The Print Shop.
FBISD Print Shop
555 Julie Rivers, Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:30