To be the number one printing resource of choice for all of our customers in support of Fort Bend ISD’s mission.
FBISD Print Shop incorporates leading-edge digital technology with a high level of practical experience and know-how to enable print production services for campuses,
faculty/staff, academic departments, administrative offices, and the Fort Bend Community. One-stop shopping for all services at competitive costs include
high-speed black-and-white digital copies, high-quality color copies, large-format printing, and a range of binding and finishing options.
We are committed to superior quality, economical results and outstanding service.
Community Customers--when registering, choose "Community Customer-Taxable" OR "Community Customer-Tax Exempt-Non-Profit Organization"
email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:30
Note: Please use the correct user credentials when placing orders.
- FBISD P-Cards cannot be used for Print Shop items.
- Personal orders will require pickup at the Print Shop. There are no deliveries for personal orders.
There are three types of registrations:
- FBISD Campus/Department – School business (budget codes only) – This is NOT used for personal orders. This is ONLY used for account budget codes approved by campus/department administration.
- Community Customer – Taxable (credit card only) – This is for employees and community members who register for personal use.
- Community Customer – Tax Exempt (credit card only) – This is for community members, such as those involved in PTO/PTA, Booster Clubs, etc., who are tax exempt and can provide a tax exempt form.
When registering, be sure to select the correct site/department:
1—FBISD District Campus/Department Name – Site
2—Community Customer – Taxable
3—Community Customer – Tax Exempt- Non-Profit Organization