**With growing global concerns and rising numbers of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in both Texas and in the Houston region, Fort Bend ISD has suspended all classes until May 4th. In order to minimize the spread of illness in our community, all Fort Bend ISD facilities and campuses, including the Print Shop will be closed for public use until further notice.**
To be the number one printing resource of choice for all of our customers in support of Fort Bend ISD’s mission.
FBISD Print Shop incorporates leading-edge digital technology with a high level of practical experience and know-how to enable print production services for campuses,
faculty/staff, academic departments, administrative offices, and the Fort Bend Community. One-stop shopping for all services at competitive costs include
high-speed black-and-white digital copies, high-quality color copies, large-format printing, and a range of binding and finishing options.
We are committed to superior quality, economical results and outstanding service.
Community Customers--when registering, choose "Community Customer-Taxable" OR "Community Customer-Tax Exempt-Non-Profit Organization"
email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:30
555 Julie Rivers, Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478 (281) 634-1816
Note: Please use the correct user credentials when placing orders.
- FBISD P-Cards cannot be used for Print Shop items.
- Personal orders will require pickup at the Print Shop. There are no deliveries for personal orders.
There are three types of registrations:
- FBISD Campus/Department – School business (budget codes only) – This is NOT used for personal orders. This is ONLY used for account budget codes approved by campus/department administration.
- Community Customer – Taxable (credit card only) – This is for employees and community members who register for personal use.
- Community Customer – Tax Exempt (credit card only) – This is for community members, such as those involved in PTO/PTA, Booster Clubs, etc., who are tax exempt and can provide a tax exempt form.
When registering, be sure to select the correct site/department:
1—FBISD District Campus/Department Name – Site
2—Community Customer – Taxable
3—Community Customer – Tax Exempt- Non-Profit Organization